“The action learning sets were amazing at supporting our business’s growth. The group provided me with invaluable help, and I look forward to more sessions in the future”
Simon Cobb, Stoneham Bakehouse
“It did me a lot of good to share my fears, challenges and triumphs with a bunch of clever people doing the same thing as me. I got a lot from the conversations, the space to think and the mutual support”
Ruth Anslow, HiSbe
- Workshops are delivered by experts in their field and designed to be highly practical, enabling you to immediately apply the learning directly to your social. Get the insight, skills and impetus you need to put your ideas into action.
- Peer Learning provides a structured way for you to learn from and support other people who are on the same journey as you. Together you will share challenges, gain insight, test ideas, leap hurdles and grow with a community of like-minded social entrepreneurs.
- Socials and Showcases are regular opportunities for the social enterprise community to come together to be inspired, connect, learn and have a good time. At each social we shine a spotlight on one of our many inspiring entrepreneurs; hear their story, the ups and downs and learn from their ‘if I’d only knowns’.
- Special Events are one-off events on key themes that matter to you delivered through conferences, seminars, visits and more.
- Bespoke Support can be tailored to your needs through our consultancy service. Get in touch to discuss how we can help.
FIND OUT MORE
Check out our Events calendar to find opportunities to setup or grow your business
Apply to be supported on one of our Programmes
Use our Tools and Resources to overcome challenges in your own time
Be inspired by the stories of local champions and experts through our blog
Get updates and direct invitations to your inbox by signing up to our Mailing List